WHY BECOME AN AUSA CORPORATE MEMBER?AUSA’s Corporate Members are local businesses, large corporations, civic groups, veteran’s organizations, societies and local community groups. This program provides Corporate Members the opportunity to demonstrate to the community that they support Soldiers and their families while strengthening their own business opportunities.
- Increase your company's visibility in the military market. Low cost advertising is often available through the local chapters.
- Corporate Members may designate up to 10 employees (including consultants and family members) to be individual membership card-holders.
- Each of the listed designees will then receive:
- AUSA Membership Card, which offers valuable discounts and numerous benefits, some of which include hotels and car rentals
- Online Membership Account, which grants designee access to Member-only features and content on our website.
- Subscription to ARMY Magazine and AUSA News, received monthly. This also includes the October Green Book which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America’s Army worldwide.
- Membership to one of AUSA’s 119 chapters located throughout the world
- Access to Institute of Land Warfare publications and reports, in-depth essays, and reports on a wide range of military topics.
- Admission to the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., Including the special corporate member reception and luncheon recognizing your corporate support of the Army.