SUPPORTING THE ARMY-INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIP
YOUR ORGANIZATION HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN ELITE PROGRAM that will enable you and your coworkers to interact on a personal level with both Army and Congressional leadership at briefings, symposia, and networking events conducted by AUSA.
Your membership ensures that your organization will remain informed about the Army’s plans, programs and ever-changing acquisition requirements. Your voice will also be heard during discussions relating to the Army’s preparedness, modernization and equipment needs.
WHO ARE SUSTAINING MEMBERS?
Sustaining Members are large and small businesses, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and professional organizations from around the world.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
We are pleased to offer your company such opportunities as:
- Exhibiting at AUSA’s Annual Meeting held every year in October in Washington, D.C. which is attended by an audience of over 28,000 from around the world, including senior leaders from the Army, DoD and Congress.
- Priority exhibit space at AUSA’s domestic symposiums
- Discount registration costs to all AUSA events
- Access to AUSA’s monthly ILW Breakfast Series and Hot Topic Series, held monthly at AUSA headquarters in Arlington, VA where leaders of the US Army come to speak
- Priority ticket purchasing to social events at AUSA’s Annual Meeting
- Priority access to AUSA’s Sponsorship Program
- Company Profile Listing in AUSA’s Online Industry Guide, viewed by industry and military leadership
- Discounts on AUSA’s Career Center Website where you can list hiring opportunities within your company
In addition, each Sustaining Member company may also name up to 50 employees (including consultants and family members) to be individual membership cardholders.
Each of the listed designees will then receive:
- AUSA Membership Card, which offers valuable discounts and numerous benefits, some of which include hotels and car rentals
- Online Membership Account, which grants designee access to Member-only features and articles online on our website.
- Subscription to the ARMY Magazine and the AUSA News, received monthly. This also includes the October Green Book which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America’s Army worldwide
- Invitations to our monthly ILW Breakfast Series and pre-registration opportunities to AUSA’s Hot Topic Series
- Membership to one of AUSA’s 120 chapters located throughout the world
- Access to Institute of Land Warfare publications and reports, in-depth essays, and reports on a wide range of military topics